Tablets are becoming increasingly popular in classrooms, with more and more schools rolling out tablet programs every day. And with their lightweight profile, touch screens, long battery life, and always on functionality, it’s no surprise why these devices seem uniquely suited to education. Tablets are probably taking over the classrooms as they provide a lot of flexibility to users in the classroom environment. Since most tablets run on operating systems such as Android or iOS, there are several educational resources which these operating systems provide to educators. In many countries tablets have been adopted in many schools for learning/teaching.
Buying your tablets from us will ensure that particular educational resources (apps, videos, e-books, audio-books) will be pre-installed on the tablets to meet the needs of your students/teachers. Some of the tablets we could help you procure include:
- Chinese OEM: 7’’, Android 4.0, Front & Back Camera, Wi-Fi, HDMI…
- Apple ipad(mini, air, ipad 2, 3, 4): 7.9’’/9.7’’, iOS, Front & Back Camera, Wi-Fi, H+/3G (optional)
- Archos Childpad: 8’’/10’’ VERSION, Android 4.1, Front & Back Camera, Wi-Fi, HDMI…
- Archos Xenon: 7’’/8’’, Android 4.2.2, Front & Back Camera, Wi-Fi, H+/3G Network…
- LG G Pad 8.3: 8.3’’, Android 4.2.2, Front & Back Camera, Wi-Fi…
- Samsung Galaxy Tab/Note: 7’’/8’’/10’’ version, Android OS, Front & Back Camera, H+/3G Network, Special S-Note Pen (for Note only)…
- We will NOT ONLY provide these infrastucture, but we will also teach your staff basically how to use them. Get in touch with us for details on current prices of these tablets.
We provide low-budget as well as mid-budget range of laptops to schools, running on Windows 8 operating system. The laptops will also be pre-installed with the educational resources such as educational apps, educational videos, e-books, audio-books etc.
Some of our laptops currently on offer include:
- HP 255 G1: 15.6’’,500gb HD,2gb RAM,AMD dual-core (1.75ghz),Windows 8, HDMI,USB 2.0,AMD Radeon HD 7340 (graphics) , Bluetooth, DVD-RW.
- HP 250 G1: 15.6’’,750gb hd,6gb RAM, Intel core i3, Windows 8, HDMI, USB 3.0, Intel HD 4000 graphics (good for games), Bluetooth.
- HP 250 G2: 15.6’’,500gb HD,2gb RAM, Intel dual-core, Windows 8, HDMI, USB 3.0 , Bluetooth, DVD-RW.
- HP 2000 2d05eia: 15.6’’,500gb HD,4gb RAM, Intel Pentium 2020m,windows 8,hdmi,usb 2.0, Intel HD graphics, Bluetooth.
- HP Pavilion G6 2350sia: 15.6’’, 500gb HD,6gb ram, AMD dual-core a6-4400m, windows 8,usb 3.0, Radeon HD 7520g (good graphics for games), Bluetooth.
- HP 2000 2d09e1a: 15.6’’,750gb hd,6gb RAM, Intel core i3, Windows 8, HDMI, USB 3.0, Intel HD 4000 graphics (good for games).
We will NOT ONLY provide these infrastructures, but we will also teach your staff basically how to use them. Get in touch with us for details on current prices of these laptops.
INTERNET ACCESS SUPPORT
The advantages of having internet access in schools cannot be overemphasized, providing access to unlimited information for both teachers and schools. We provide technical support to schools in finding the best internet platform based on budget, location and needs.
We also offer technical support in preparing students for science fairs like the Google Science Fair, implementation of Khan Academy in Schools (offline edition on local area networks), implementation of Remote Area Community Hotspot for Education and Learning (RACHEL) in schools, teaching programming/coding for kids etc.